Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality CPHQ Preparatory Program
Program Duration: 3 -4 days
CPHQ is a comprehensive program that prepares healthcare professional for the CPHQ exam and positioning to advance the profession of healthcare quality.
Course provides healthcare professional with all the knowledge and skills needed to lead quality improvement
The course presents information on healthcare quality methods, information management, strategy and leadership, change management and innovation, continuous readiness, and patient safety.
- Organizational Leadership
- Health Data Analytics
- Patient Safety
- Performance and Process Improvement
- CPHQ made easy book to be sent for each participant by Aramex
- Bank with >1000 questions and answers.
- Extra references ( E-Books and Bonuses in healthcare quality)
- Certificate of professional development by CPD London
- 12 CPD hours
About CPHQ International Exam
The CPHQ exam is offered four times a year in many international testing centers and online with a remote proctor by NAHQ
*International candidates include all those outside the United States of America.
International testing takes place during four windows throughout the year. Applications for each window must be submitted no later than 11:59 pm CT by the application deadlines listed below.
- March 14–27, 2021 (application November 8, 2020–February 12, 2021)
- June 6–19, 2021 (application February 13–May 7, 2021)
- September 12–25, 2021 (application May 8–August 20, 2021)
- December 5–18, 2021 (application August 21–November 12, 2021)