CPHQ Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality Preparatory Program (Face to Face)
The Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) is the only accredited certification in healthcare quality. It validates your knowledge of healthcare quality practices and competencies.
Program Duration: 3 days
Training Methods: Face To Face
Becoming CPHQ certified demonstrates to employers and colleagues that you know how to manage and advance healthcare quality and safety.
It allows you to works at higher levels of competency and hold higher job titles including: director, executive director, vice president
The CPHQ certification incorporates the body of knowledge in the healthcare quality profession. It covers the following seven domains.
- Quality Leadership & Integration
Includes strategic planning, stakeholder engagement, and teamwork.
- Quality Review & Accountability
Includes clinical practice guidelines, documentation, patient experience, and applying best practices from quality-related organizations.
- Regulatory & Accreditation
Includes evaluating, monitoring, and improving compliance with organizational requirements and evaluating accreditation, certification, and recognition options.
- Patient Safety
Includes assessment and planning; implementation and evaluation.
- Performance & Process Improvement
Includes identification of improvement opportunities, implementation, and evaluation.
- Health Data Analytics
Includes design and data management; measurement and analysis.
- Population Health & Care Transitions
Includes health management strategies, analyzing, and identifying opportunities for improvement in care transitions.
NAHQ Education material (741$)
- HQ Solutions 5th Edition for Healthcare Quality
- Official CPHQ Exam Practice Questions and Answers
- Access to NAHQ Online CPHQ Review Course Classes
Discount on CPHQ Exam
40% Discount on Exam Retake fee
Quality education supports CPHQ exam success.
12 CPD Hours
The CPHQ exam is offered internationally four times during the year:
Upcoming Windows and Registration Deadlines
- Exam Window: May 14–June 3, 2023
- Application Period: February 21–April 13, 2023
- Exam Window: August 20-September 9, 2023
- Application Period: April 14-July 19, 2023
- Exam Window: October 29-November 18, 2023
- Application Period: July 20-October 1, 2023
P.S: We also offer the online course, click here for more info