We support healthcare organizations in identifying and analysing performance, prioritizing and implementing solutions, and building a robust integrated monitoring system through creating innovative customized solutions for:
1- Accreditation advisory services (preparation, mock surveys, specialty/domain consultative service) for Hospitals, Ambulatory Centers, and Laboratories in compliance with various accreditation systems such as
- Joint Commission International JCI
- Central Board for Accreditation of Healthcare Institutes CBAHI
- Australian Council on Healthcare Standards International ACHSI
- ISO 15189 for Clinical Laboratory services
Performance improvement solutions such as,
- Medication Management.
- Infection Control.
- Risk Management.
- Quality Control.
- Central Sterilization
- Clinical Process Improvement.
- Performance Improvement
- Turnaround Management
2- End-to-End PROGRESSION Healthcare Solution in Collaboration with our Business Partner EFESO
A global high impact consulting company established on 1980 in Europe and Headquarters in Paris.
EFESO has 35 offices around the world and over 400 consultants with real world hands on Experience Offering end to end solutions includes:
- Lean Healthcare Operations
- Value Chain Excellence (including supply chain, procurement, etc.)
- Healthcare Strategic Planning
- Healthcare 4.0 (Digitization and Analytics)
- Health Teams Human Dynamics (Organization Design, Change Management, etc.)
3- 1:1 Management & Executive Coaching
1:1 Coaching is personalized sessions that equip executives, managers, aspiring leaders and all professionals with instantly applicable skill-sets and abilities that lead to impactful results.
We provide the management and team leaders with leadership and management skills to increase team engagement and productivity. We work on:
- Increasing emotional intelligence,
- Strengthening personal sense of power to influence for desired outcomes
- Build a strong personal leadership brand.
- The programs are tailor made and design to achieve professional and organization’s goals