Country of Domicile: Our company is headquartered in the United Arab Emirates, and as such, the governing law that applies to these Terms and Conditions is the local law of the United Arab Emirates.
Accepted Payment Methods: When it comes to payment, we accept Visa and MasterCard transactions in AED (United Arab Emirates Dirham) currency. Please ensure that payments are made in compliance with the regulations set forth by your financial institution.
Sanctioned Countries and Compliance: We are committed to international laws and regulations, and as such, we do not engage in any training activities or provide services to individuals, entities, or organizations from countries that are under sanctions imposed by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) or any other relevant authorities.
Age Restriction: Our programs and services are designed for adult learners. Individuals under the age of 18, also known as minors, are not permitted to register as users or participants in our programs and services. We prioritize the safety and suitability of our content for adult audiences.
Record Keeping: As a training and consultancy provider, it is your responsibility to maintain records of all training sessions, including participant attendance, performance assessments, and any other relevant data. This information may be requested for audit and quality assurance purposes.
Intellectual Property Rights:
Intellectual Property Rights: Participants are allowed to use the training materials, resources, and intellectual property only for their training and professional development. They must not reproduce, distribute, or use them outside the scope of training without written consent.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Notice of cancellation must be made via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. A cancellation acknowledgment will be sent within 3 working days.
- Customers have the option to cancel their order within 24 hours from the time of purchase a processing fee of 10% will be charged,
- If the cancellation falls within the 24-hour window, any payments made will be refunded to the original payment method used by the customer, Please allow up to 10 days for the refund transfer to be completed, which is subject to our Refund Policy.
- If a cancellation is made 10 days or more before the event, a processing fee of 20% will be charged, and the remaining amount will be refunded to the customer.
- Cancellations Within 9 Days of the Program: No refunds will be issued for cancellations made within 9 days of the program. However, in some cases, substitutions may be permitted, subject to our approval.
- Please allow up to 10 days for the refund transfer to be completed, which is subject to our Refund Policy.
- Refunds will not be provided for registrants who do not attend the program without prior notice of cancellation or reschedule.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.