Training Method: Online Interactive training
A global high impact consulting company established on 1980 in Europe providing the best digital and advanced analytics solutions, with the historical attention to organization design and a human-centric approach, where strategy is always in action.
EFESO A top Ranking firm , 5th Player in the global Operational Excellence market.
The majority of this innovation has been focused on the development of new drugs, medical devices, diagnostic procedures, and therapies now is the time to bring the delivery of healthcare services up to par with the modern world.
An innovative mindset in healthcare is needed to improve quality, enhance the patient experience, reduce harm, improve access, increase efficiency, eliminate waste, and lower costs.
The Certificate in Healthcare Innovation empowers healthcare industry professionals from senior executives to aspiring managers to foster effective, innovative environments and deliver results from new innovations
Module 1: Innovation in Healthcare
To understand how healthcare players can use, capitalize and profit from innovation in healthcare covering the following topics
- The Doblin 10-types of Innovation framework
- Drivers of innovation in healthcare
- Key stakeholders of healthcare innovation and their functions
- Challenges of healthcare innovation
- Adopting and implementing innovations
- Design Thinking Principles in Healthcare
- Framework for understanding innovations in healthcare management
- Healthcare innovation case study
Certificate Granted: Certified Healthcare Innovation Professional by EFESO Europe.