Certified Healthcare Quality and Accreditation Professional Program
Program Duration: 3
- Online Upcoming dates 24-25-26 February 2022
- Face to Face available only for Group or in-House Training in Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, Khobar, Abha, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait.
Provides healthcare professional with all the knowledge and skills needed to lead quality improvement in healthcare organization and to enhance preparation and understanding of the International Healthcare Accreditation requirements
This course consists of three (3) major modules in which each module composes structural topics to cover intended objectives.
Module 1: Quality and Performance Improvement
- Quality Management Design
- Quality Dimensions and Aspects
- Strategic Planning for Healthcare Quality
- Performance Improvement Tools & Framework
- Performance Measurement & Benchmarks
- Patient Safety Principles & Indicators
Module 2: Continuous Accreditation Preparation and Readiness
- What is Healthcare Accreditation
- Factors Affecting Accreditation Preparation
- Analyzing Accreditation Standards
- Preparing Accreditation Documents & Compliance
- How to Prepare Medical Records & Personnel Files
- Self-Assessment… Think Like Surveyor!
Module 3: Accreditation Sustainability
- The Role of Tracers and Audits
- How to Get Your Team Ready!
- Tips and Tricks Post Accreditation Visit
- Post-accreditation Sustainability Plan
- Maintaining Accreditation Requirements
- Anchoring Accreditation Gains
- Program PPT and Educational Material
- E-Books and Bonuses in healthcare quality and accreditation
- Practical Project
- Certificate of Professional Development by CPD, UK
- 12 CPD /CME Hours