Certified Healthcare Risk Management Professional Program
Program Duration: 3 days
Hands on training through multiple case studies and group discussions on the practical implementation of risk management tools.
This program designed to help participants understand the concepts of healthcare risk management
then successfully develop, practice risk management methods and techniques in healthcare settings.
Participants will be trained to use the risk management tools through worksheets, exercises, Case studies, discussion, and other learning techniques.
- Types of Risk Management.
- Proactive Risk Management
- FMEA, HVA, Environmental Rounds
- Anatomy of medical errors.
- System thinking
- Reactive Risk Management.
- Incident Reporting
- Root Cause Analysis.
- Just culture
- Safety Culture Survey
- Risk Management Framework
- Risk Identification
- Risk Assessment & Risk Response Plan
- Risk Program Evaluation.
- Accreditation Requirements