Training Method: Online Interactive training
A global high impact consulting company established on 1980 in Europe providing the best digital and advanced analytics solutions, with the historical attention to organization design and a human-centric approach, where strategy is always in action.
EFESO A top Ranking firm , 5th Player in the global Operational Excellence market.
The majority of this innovation has been focused on the development of new drugs, medical devices, diagnostic procedures, and therapies now is the time to bring the delivery of healthcare services up to par with the modern world.
An innovative mindset in healthcare is needed to improve quality, enhance the patient experience, reduce harm, improve access, increase efficiency, eliminate waste, and lower costs.
The Certificate in Healthcare Innovation empowers healthcare industry professionals from senior executives to aspiring managers to foster effective, innovative environments and deliver results from new innovations
Module3: Healthcare Supply Chain
To understand what are the best practices in healthcare supply chain management to improve the performance of healthcare services covering the following topics
- Concurrent Digitalized Value Chain (CDVC) for healthcare
- Evolution of Supply Chain Management
- The critical financial impact of Supply Chain
- Aligning Organizational and SC Strategies
- Healthcare Supply Chain Challenges
- Supply Chain SCOR® Model
- Procurement management
- Supplier relationship management
- Supply Chain of the Future
- Digital Supply Chain and HC Use Cases (Big Data)
- Digital Supply Chain and HC Use Cases (IoT)
- Digital Supply Chain and HC Use Cases (AR & AI)
Certificate Granted: Certified Healthcare Innovation Professional by EFESO Europe.