Performance Improvement Methodologies in Healthcare
This course is designed to highlight the importance of performance improvement in healthcare, and to improve the conceptual and practical skills of healthcare professionals in decision-making based on quality methodologies at all organizational levels.
This Program will cover the following main Five Chapters:
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Performance Improvement
- Chapter 2: QPI Models (PDCA, HFMEA, RCA2, RCI, Lean, 6 Sigma)
- Chapter 3: Building Hospital-wide QPI System
- Chapter 4: Choosing Between Various QPI Methodologies
- Chapter 5: Performance Measures and Benchmarking